Secure BHop Script

Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
Quote Originally Posted by Pein-sama View Post
I used it,works fine for me.Viibez should become minion for the things he realease. =)
Thanks for your Great Support.
i cant download

dirtjumper, you do not have permission to access this page. why?
And what if you have a keyboard like that one???

Quote Originally Posted by Xizors View Post
And what if you have a keyboard like that one???

than it would not work i think trying to ask my friend for changing the button.
I can't get this to work. I spammed the ` button while in game and outside but nothing works.

How do I activate it?
Lemme fix the Bot.
Quote Originally Posted by cittyrunner View Post
Undetected???
yup .
Nice work Thanked buddy
Posts 16–25 of 25 · Page 2 of 2
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us