Posts by DebateForts
4 posts total, newest first.
What should I do to a server if I have FTP Access?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I've done it lmao, I'll probably release IP so you can fuck around with HTX, already downloaded the full server. They have 2 servers, I have them both because the user and pass is the same for both serversWhat should I do to a server if I have FTP Access?in Garry's Mod Discussions & Help - I recently gained ftp access to a darkrp server, i was wondering what i should do with it, (the owner didn't give it to me), i got it through 1337 methods so shh but what should i do? bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bobo bHogwarts RP Spell exploitin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=hungerjohnson;11923194]This should not work anymore.[/QUOTE]
Used it 20min ago on the IP someone posted on the front page? Works then?Fun With Rcon?in Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - either do that or just change the rcon password then if you ever get demoted just re promote yourselfLiquid Cheat v2 | Official Release | Full Blown hvh Cheatin Garry's Mod Hacks & Cheats - I believe Death Bot has some more things added to it, but other than that, yes.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.