Posts by akimikage0
4 posts total, newest first.
DN section moderator neededin Suggestions, Requests & General Help - We need a mod on DN section to approve the hacks that are passed there. ThanksIntel i5-4670 vs AMD FX-8350in Hardware & Software Support - I'd say go for the i5 coz it's more powerful core by core. I haven't seen any game yet that fully utilizes 8 coresIs this a decent build?in Hardware & Software Support - 100 FPS ? why do you need to run your games at 100 FPS ?
You have a lot of problem with your build. Some of the parts are for advanced users so your wasting money buying those.
I'm pretty sure you won't be overclocking Temporary multi client for DN sea part 2in Dragon Nest Hacks & Cheats - When's this going to be approved ? It's been 3 days already ... sheesh
Showing the 4 most recent posts.