Is this a decent build?
Hey so pretty much I really need a new pc and I've found these revolt small case pc which seems to be pretty good and affordable. So here it is.

This is from ibuypower.com after I setup my own build. a total of 1225$ US.
I'd like to know i I'd be able to run games like minecraft, bf4, cs go, arma2, and other good games with something like 100 fps and higher?
Also, is there something wrong in this? Like does a part need another part to make it work well or idk..
This is from ibuypower.com after I setup my own build. a total of 1225$ US.
I'd like to know i I'd be able to run games like minecraft, bf4, cs go, arma2, and other good games with something like 100 fps and higher?
Also, is there something wrong in this? Like does a part need another part to make it work well or idk..