Posts by masterfady55
12 posts total, newest first.
Crossfire Public Hack Updatedin Hack/Release News - the hack works and everything. When i try to talk to someone it goes...free hacks at MPGH.net then i get kicked, its really annoying. How do i turn it off??:(:(i need helpin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - i know a working hack...
1. Download the hack from the following link
http://www.mpgh.net/forum/175-crossfire_hacks/57826-multiplayer_game_hacking_crossfire_public_hack_may_24_2009_a.html
2. Follow the instructionCrossfire working bot hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - yep, i found one
it is attachedI need helpin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=dcool19d;758151]Hello, My hacks was working on this computer before I used my reboot cd.. Now when the reboot cd is done and my computer is back to normal the hacks won't work I know the hacks I'm using aren't patVery important question!!!!!!!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=(FPS)H4X0R;758143]um ok this is really imporant um can some one plz oh idk tell me how to get all my crossfire files back? and half of my pictures and music disapired with them i think subgames stole my stuff :( d
Showing the 5 most recent posts.