Posts by Atsuko
18 posts total, newest first.
Ingame Menu Hack for MW3, MW2, more COD's | Multi COD Hack! | God Mode, Wallhack, ...in Call of Duty 8 - Modern Warfare 3 (MW3) Hacks & Cheats - Hey I'm having trouble getting the hack to work. I start the launcher before opening the game, and when I open the game I am unable to get any of the settings to work. I'm not sure what's going wrong?Jordans Menu v0.98 [1.30|UNDETECTED|CONTROLLER]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Loaded up single player, made sure to run the injector as admin, selected process and DLL to inject and received a fail to inject, NULL error message.StreakDenied V1.1in Call of Duty 9 - Black Ops 2 (BO2) Hacks & Cheats - Got VAC banned. Not sure how long, possibly perma. Just thought you guys could use a quick heads up.GTA5 iTzNeutron v.037 [ONLINE]in Grand Theft Auto 5 (GTA V) Hacks & Cheats - Which process should we inject into? Because so far everything I've tried has failed to inject.Contract Wars Cheat ;)in Facebook & Messenger Game Hacks & Cheats - The game crashes if I attempt to inject the dll into "plugincontainer.exe". Sorry for bad French. :(
Le jeu plante si je tente d'injecter dans la dll "plugincontainer.exe". Désolé pour le mauvais français. :(
Showing the 5 most recent posts.