Posts by Negatviity
8 posts total, newest first.
League of Legends REFERRAL Shop!! 16975 RP & 27500 IP = $40!!!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Still selling these. Let me know.League of Legends REFERRAL Shop!! 16975 RP & 27500 IP = $40!!!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - No vouch copies because referals take about 4 days to show upLeague of Legends REFERRAL Shop!! 16975 RP & 27500 IP = $40!!!!!in Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Queue time is a bit long right now. Expect a few more days.
50 REFERRALS
15000 IP & 2975 RP
Grey Warwick Skin
Medieval Twitch Skin
One Rune Page
Recruiter Forum Title
Price: $30
100 REFERRALS
27500 IP & 16Paypal for BTCin Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - I need paypal and have btc. I have about 500$ worth but nothing less then 20$ is aloud.
skype: cfprecisionzARMA 3!in Buying Accounts/Keys/Items - Watch out guys he wants you to go first even though he has 55 posts. I would understand but he just doesnt comprehend that you cant get a steam gift back no matter how hard you ask steam to get it back.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.