Posts by triggerbotallday
23 posts total, newest first.
Simple Triggerbot [03.10.2014] [EXTERNAL]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Look who's back :), thanks for the release! <3Will i get bann ?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - Having $1500 on your account and hacking isn't the smartest thing to do I'd say. If you're going to hack, do it on a smurf account or hand over your items to a friend if you fear of losing valuables.CSGO Multi Hack V2.1in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - My 2month streak has came to end. I used the hack prior to the update. Thanks Constantine for the great hacks, I can definitely not blame you as it is a result of my actions. Keep the great work up. :) 251276 ADIOS[Fawn's & Samut8's ESP & Triggerbot] v0.3(NO FLICKERING) {08.09.2014}in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=xIntended;9730700]Yo, ESP is not working for me? Is all I need to do setup wise is just open the program? No moving files?[/QUOTE]
You have to be running in Fullscreen windowed or just windowed.Simple Triggerbot [08.09.2014]in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=whiteapplepie;9730317]can anyone explain to me what is this hack all about?? idk what is triggerbot. is it auto shoot when ever enemy on my crosshair? or the bullet auto hit the enemy?? sorry..[/QUOTE]
When your
Showing the 5 most recent posts.