DetectedSimple Triggerbot [03.10.2014] [EXTERNAL]

Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
Simple Triggerbot [03.10.2014] [EXTERNAL]
So I lost the source code of the newest simple triggerbot, I only found some old, so I updated it and added settings.

Status: Undetected at this moment, Always use at your own risk.

Credits: @samut8



Viruscan 1

Viruscan 2

You need to be in game(Competitive, Community, Casual etc...) before opening the exe otherwise it will MAYBE crash.

If you get missing dll errors, download this.

Default Settings:
- Delay: 50
- Key: 0x04(Middle mouse button aka Scroll)

Simple TBOT_mpgh.net.zip8 KB · 1,405 downloads 2/57 malicious
Hmmm.... Use at your risk always KK
Look who's back , thanks for the release! <3
Näyttää hyvält
SENPAI NOTICED MEEE!~ <3
Im trying now.
I'm not into trigger bots, only ESP. My AIM is on point with DMG but I'm sure the community appreciates it. So I'll thank you.
Looks good.

//Approved
Quote Originally Posted by Color View Post
Looks good.

//Approved
You tested this? and approve it?
lol no shit u take ur time to keep ur cross hair on headshot with esp

- - - Updated - - -

pls add delay and also there is a virus so i wont download
no esp?
better release esp then triger bot i mean i have more reaction then that triger bot...
Posts 1–15 of 55 · Page 1 of 4
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Talk with us