Posts by elite_
14 posts total, newest first.
XIGNCode Bypassin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - You are the best!High Caliber Packin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=asqapro;9802768]If you want, I can make a bypass (no other hacks, no need to inject) to get past it. I don't know how it's detected for you. Cleaning your logs and everything shouldn't matter, this is a new prograHigh Caliber Packin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Hacks & Cheats - For me, as always, your macro is already detected.Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - pm is out. sry for the trouble.Regularly updated community macro thread [X7 Mouse]in Battlefield 4 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yellow 13;9802001]I have a few, contact me if you need it.[/QUOTE]
Pm you right now!
Altough i got 10 post, I cant write a pm to you.
can you add me in skype?
elite_psych
Would be really helpful.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.