Posts by jaydeheh
7 posts total, newest first.
Fame Exploit (RIP top guilds)in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - What the actual fuck... You've got to be joking meNegative EXP / High fame bug, new all time legends (possible underflow?)in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - I was talking to the people who ran into this, they said it was with the udl's that they got for free from the deca pack thing, they opend the udl, killed the boss, open the other udl inside it, and ran into a slime thatRoTMG server ips?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Where would I find the packet.host file to find the ip of a realm?
and is it udp or tcp ?RoTMG server ips?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - 059 could you link me the ip's of realms or the proyx mod?
also would anyone know the ports that they use?Viral Content Warning: "SWF Grabber | For you lazy folk"in Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - Yeah, I think that's what happend to me and a mates acc, cause we got screwed over by it.
also, does anyone know how to open the acc's that are in the file RotMG.Sol?
and I have a character that died at level -1, tf is w
Showing the 5 most recent posts.