Posts by Badpl0x
33 posts total, newest first.
X-TRAP Bypass for Outspark Fiestain Anti-Cheat - Me and One other member, on here are working on one. If anyone would like to contribute feel free to pm me. Or post back to this, either way we can organize a team for this.I don't think Hitler was bad...in Debate Fort - Well, Just for the seek of my beliefs.
Hitler in my ideology, was a brilliant man.Although he killed a couple million Jews. Their have been a lot of oppressive dictates though out history, Mao Ze-Don,Ismail Enver,JozXtrap bypass?in Anti-Cheat - Sorry, I haven't been able to work on this project yet. I had to bury my best friends dad the other day. So I plan on getting back on to it, but do you have like a Aim or msn or something? So I can get a hold of you whencanaedian baconin United States of America - [quote=taker65432;658858]aaaa u cnadioans with thei bacon!!![/quote]
http://www.scienceblogs.de/frischer-wind/picard-facepalm.jpgHomosexuality- the american fascinationin United States of America - [quote=nobartholem;653740]and you didnt wanna do it!!!!
lets make OJ simpson gay and kill him like that....or just take elton john and strap him by his arms and legs to to different pickup trucks....[/quote]
Lol,
Showing the 5 most recent posts.