Posts by KingstarVanoss
6 posts total, newest first.
Falcon Browserin Visual Basic Programming - /fekup I just cant figure out how to post it there /fekup
- - - Updated - - -
Nope, Am i retarded? i must be :P
I just cant figure out how to add a attatchmentFalcon Browserin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Sazor98;10300852]why release it here? just post in the VB browser thread
unless your browser contanins special features that need an external thread. but so far there is nothing special with your browser.[/QUOTFalcon Browserin Visual Basic Programming - Thanks for that mate
[QUOTE=DadDelta;10298881]Maybe he wants people's feedback to improve his program? I mean, this is the Coding Section, expect people to release their programs...[/QUOTE]Falcon Browserin Visual Basic Programming - Thanks, the haters are my source...</3TF2 Wallhack VAC Undetected FOREVER v4.5 & v6in Team Fortress 2 Hacks - Color why were you banned D:
Showing the 5 most recent posts.