Posts by K2Korgoth
11 posts total, newest first.
WarRock Forum Moderatorsin WarRock - International Hacks - Aw... c'mon I'm having fun If they'd actually taken the time to download what I gave them they would have this...
http://img239.imageshack.us/img239/4083/untitledwf7.jpgPB Bypass [Help]in WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Aecurity;84242]No one knows, or if they do, they wouldn't tell you.[/QUOTE]
Obviously someone knows, there are/have been bypasses.Have at it bitchesin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Aecurity;84239]Wtf was the point in that?[/QUOTE]
You have to reply to see the topic now...WarRock Forum Moderatorsin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=Aecurity;84237]Yes actually I do sip shit, go to hell.. NO ONE WANTS YOU HERE GO FUCK YOU MOM![/QUOTE]
mmm don't feel like digging up her grave tonight.WarRock Forum Moderatorsin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=blackpkerstr;84209]WHO THE FUCK WAS THAT?
you K2Korgoth, then get the FUCK of MPGH, if you little wannabe, then go FUCK A GOAT.
[/QUOTE]
I don't have a goat... do you?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.