Posts by YoungKizzy
12 posts total, newest first.
Problem with net jitterin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - please someone?Problem with net jitterin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - yes i am playing on the latest version of flash
- - - Updated - - -
I tried playing on my old computer and It works just fine. The fact that it still has the high net jitter and rubberband spikes regardless of wired orProblem with net jitterin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - I have a very good computer and can play games on the highest settings 90% of the time. Also, I'm using wired ethernet internet via powerline adapters and have a ping of 20, download speed of 30 mbps and an upload speed 53 UBHP. 0,69USD Each! {Bulk} {PP ONLY!}in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - added you, YoungKizzyUBHP / ETHERITE / PIXIES / SKINS / ST SETSin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - added you on skype, YoungKizzy
Showing the 5 most recent posts.