Posts by chris20194
90 posts total, newest first.
Fly everywhere, forever, and as fast as you want!in TERA Hacks - I've been playing around with the mechanics of flying mounts via CheatEngine, and I managed to actually achieve infinite airtime and speed. Now I want to go after fly-everywhere and I've gotten far enough to be able to tTrove - assisting botsin Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=superseani;11633028]Lets find a way to reduce and minimize trove Demanding Ressources. :O[/QUOTE]
I will very likely abandon this project, the leftovers will be uploaded as soon as im certain about thisTrove - assisting botsin Trove Discussions & Help - Damn, I hate the fact that you can't edit posts in this forum...
so to give you an updated status: A lot has happened recently. I gave it another try and started working on it again, so maybe one day I will actually relTrove - assisting botsin Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=KonkreteGamer;11328417]Was that sarcastic or were you being serious?[/QUOTE]
I'm 100% serious right now. I was always trying to figure out how to create a login-system so the trainer has to connect to my server bTrove - assisting botsin Trove Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=KonkreteGamer;11327999]To make sure people don't spread the trainer around like a wild fire without having to pay, you make it hardware based. So the first ever computer it's ran on, it can only run on that machin
Showing the 5 most recent posts.