Posts by Majsen
76 posts total, newest first.
SUPREME ACCOUNT (1 YEAR BADGE)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - bump lowering price to 25$!
- - - Updated - - -
The account is sold! close pleaseSUPREME ACCOUNT (1 YEAR BADGE)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - tonti666 ahh, alright didn't know that :P well I don't go first anywaysSUPREME ACCOUNT (1 YEAR BADGE)in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - hello guys,
so I am currently selling a supreme account with the 1 year badge on the profile.
I don't go first in any situation but I can use a mm from this site. Price: 28$ paypal, 14 keys or a bit of overpay in skinsFeed back please! :Din Showroom - These are amazing, keep it up dude :DSimple External Triggerbot (Trigkey, TrigDelay, RifleBurst)in Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=Jollesollepolle;10514064]Why o WHY are you playing the game in Swedish? ._.[/QUOTE]
Laziness dude.. just me being lazy =D
Showing the 5 most recent posts.