Feed back please! :D

Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1
Feed back please! :D
I took some pictures and i was like "hey, i wanna do somthing whit this" so i made this what do u think?
[U
woah these are quite good dude keep it up!
Quote Originally Posted by Kierze View Post
woah these are quite good dude keep it up!
bumping a thread that is 3 weeks old. -.-
Quote Originally Posted by Logic View Post
bumping a thread that is 3 weeks old. -.-
don't care fuck the police
Quote Originally Posted by Kierze View Post
don't care fuck the police
im not the police.

the staff is kinda like police.
These are amazing, keep it up dude
I like the second image, the colour fits with the background so well. I love it!
Bummer thought they were n00ds great pic tho
The colors on the first one make it a bit more cheerful which is your intention I imagine
it is quite beautiful. How did you make it? can you tell me
Hmm...nothing too creative or hard to do, but you did all right - nice light and color picks on second one.
I guess the pics that you took looks pretty cool by them self
Posts 1–14 of 14 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us