Web Browser feed back
Hey,
I just recently started visual basic's and decided I was ready to make something basic and so I did. Please give me feed back and tips and etc. Im still learning so umm don't be to harsh in your comments =( . There's two programs there actually, your more than welcome to give feed back and tips on both programs or any pm me if it's about the other one because I made this thread specificly for Web Browsers. Also feel free to show off your own web browsers. THANKS
I just made a newer and better version of my old browser "BBS Explorer".
I just recently started visual basic's and decided I was ready to make something basic and so I did. Please give me feed back and tips and etc. Im still learning so umm don't be to harsh in your comments =( . There's two programs there actually, your more than welcome to give feed back and tips on both programs or any pm me if it's about the other one because I made this thread specificly for Web Browsers. Also feel free to show off your own web browsers. THANKS
I just made a newer and better version of my old browser "BBS Explorer".VB.rar
BBS Explorer.rar

ive subscribed to a few of them pm me a message if you need links :P