Posts by dago80
64 posts total, newest first.
Monstersgame: any hack?in Hack Requests - Hi, does someone know\play monstersgame? I know there are hacks (or tools couse this game is all online) but I haven't found nothing, if someone can help me I'll be very greatful.
P.S. if u click my signature u'll go thardware banned?in WarRock - International Hacks - Ty men, now I can log in only in web site, in the game alwais unregistred user. So I think I'm not banned, its only their f***ing servers that are going down.hardware banned?in WarRock - International Hacks - I think I'm hardware banned, when I log in with one of my 5 accounts it says unregistred user (also in warrock web site) I have tried also my friend's account: unregistred user. If someone is hw banned what message will Hack MPGH!in General - LOL u are mad!Whats Everybodys Obsession With..in Spammers Corner - everyday I have a new obsession, today obsession is to stay in my bed.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.