Posts by -Sceptor-
73 posts total, newest first.
Ranks needed to be achieved by Greatfulldedin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - Wow. I never really knew that. It must be hard for him anyway.Co-op for combat arms?in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I want this. It seems pretty cool. I accidently hit the thanks button because I am on my iPod.aimbot released fully workingin Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - That's what you get for being a dumbass.any1 been banned???in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - I have never been banned. You have to try and not make it obvious.How to eliminate textures [not a hack]in Combat Arms Hacks & Cheats - [quote=kill_boy;655038]hi i found this form to eliminate the textures
1.go to ur combat arms folder 2 go to game folder and locate the file named TEXTURES 3 move it to the BGM folder 4 enter a game thanks me if i help u
Showing the 5 most recent posts.