Posts by megadarks
5 posts total, newest first.
[MAC / Windows] S - Build [ v/A02 ]in DragonFable (DF) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - God Tier Post!! Thank you so so much for making this! The trainer is so smooth and amazing aaaa! you are awesomeTerraRevival 2.0in Terraria Hacks - You are awesome! I know that your client is multiplayer focused but i was wondering if it would be possible to add a command that lets you summon NPCs (Monsters/Friendly NPC), Also can you add the command .say ? so that Slightly modified clientin Terraria Hacks - Hello! Please do implement more features because that would be really awesome!! Thank you very much for making this by the way :D
I haven't downloaded it yet but i will soon and after i test it out i will come back and ALERT! AQ/MQ/DF SWF Crash Issue Fix [Adobe Update Breaks Trainers Yet Again]in BattleOn Games Hacks, Cheats & Trainers - thank you so much! I have used your batch and Eareland's batch and ten i went to Uninstall Programs in the control panel and i clicked the tab called "uninstall updates" on the left then i went looking for ones that haveUniversal WallHack 1.0in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Does not work on Windows 7 Ultimate 64 Bit and yes I have all the DLL and all the microsoft programs.
The "CMD" appears I open crossfire and login but when I press insert the menu does not appear.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.