Slightly modified client

Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3
Slightly modified client
For a long time I thought that making a hacked client for Terraria requires fully decompiling it and fixing all the errors. Today I proved myself wrong.
It is possible. The best thing about this is that I'm unaffected by updates and hotfixes. I made a simple client with 1 command: .item X . Where X is the id of an item you want to get. This is just a small sneak peek into what I can do without full decompilation. If you guys really want, I can implement features from Jake's terraria hack since it's no longer being updated. Also this is gonna be Steam only.

Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/ru-RU/fi...job/au9tr5pdop
https://virustotal.com/#/file/43821e...c418/detection


Hacked exe_mpgh.net.zip3.0 MB · 508 downloads Clean
Hello! Please do implement more features because that would be really awesome!! Thank you very much for making this by the way
I haven't downloaded it yet but i will soon and after i test it out i will come back and edit this reply
Have a Great Day!!!
Edit: IT WORKS! on multiplayer but not in singleplayer but in general its ok! Thank you for making this
safe and clean


approved
this is actually good and you could do so much more with this,
it would be useful if the game wouldn't crash if I were to mistype a command but it still works :P
how do you actually manage to do this without decompiling? thx for sharing
I decided to give you guys a little treat.
So I added new commands, chat can be opened in singleplayer and the client will (most likely) not crash if you mistype a command.
All of the commands are listed in Commands.txt which is included in the archive.
Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/ru-RU/fi...job/yn9j25219u
https://virustotal.com/#/file/1463b7...01eb/detection


I don't know if I'm going to keep updating the client.
EDIT: Also admins, please change the thread prefix to "Release"
Hacked exe Update 1_mpgh.net.zip3.0 MB · 81 downloads Clean
Quote Originally Posted by Crumbler View Post
I decided to give you guys a little treat.
So I added new commands, chat can be opened in singleplayer and the client will (most likely) not crash if you mistype a command.
All of the commands are listed in Commands.txt which is included in the archive.
Scans:
https://virusscan.jotti.org/ru-RU/fi...job/yn9j25219u
https://virustotal.com/#/file/1463b7...01eb/detection


I don't know if I'm going to keep updating the client.
EDIT: Also admins, please change the thread prefix to "Release"
safe and clean


approved
Screenshots on how to use it, how to use it ingame..
Just open the chat ingame and type a command. All commands start with a dot. You can see all available commands in commands.txt which is in the archive.
It's an interesting hack, but there's a rather obtrusive bug I noticed during multiplayer.

Anytime someone uses a mount, including mine carts, the particle effects that appear whenever they first use the mount are spammed on your player character ad nauseam until everyone on the server is no longer using a mount. Fortunately, it seems that it's only on the client's end and that no one else can see these particle effects.

I'd post a screenshot, but I'm unfortunately not allowed to post links.
safe and clean


approved
8/18/2017 8:42:09 PM
System.DllNotFoundException: Unable to load DLL 'CSteamworks': The specified module could not be found. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x8007007E)
at Steamworks.NativeMethods.SteamAPI_RestartAppIfNece ssary(AppId_t unOwnAppID)
at Terraria.Social.Steam.CoreSocialModule.Initialize( )
at Terraria.Social.SocialAPI.Initialize(Nullable`1 mode)
at Terraria.Program.LaunchGame(String[] args, Boolean monoArgs)
hey, that's the bug i get when i run it.
It's saying you dont have CSteamworks.dll; the client is steam-only so it won't launch without it, if you get anymore errors, re-download the steam version of Terraria and try again. you need steam for this btw
Posts 1–15 of 38 · Page 1 of 3

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us