Posts by SkruffysDB
34 posts total, newest first.
Can grab tvData but can't call the data?in ArmA 3 Help - Solved. Close please. NormenJaydenFBICan grab tvData but can't call the data?in ArmA 3 Help - [QUOTE=Jme;10139419]So you could have lots of if's and call this each time u dbclick any lb, if the _data matches, it executes your shizniz. hope this helps :D
if (_data == "test") then {
hint "poop";
};
if (_daCan grab tvData but can't call the data?in ArmA 3 Help - So I have a menu I'm working on and it spawns a script depending on the data which is a script name.
It grabs the tvData, which for example, lets say is "test", and I store that in _data.
Whenever I do
hint _data; ISimple GUI Overlayin ArmA 3 Hacks & Cheats - Since I'm learning about ctrlCreate and stuff, I made this using Jme's ctrlCreate tutorial. Basically everything goes to him. =)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Mt2cWFq0hxM
pastebin: http://pastebin.com/z0mw3qQe
Duping for M4in DayZ Help & Requests - I will dupe all of your gear for you and your mates aslong as I get a M4 when I dupe it.
If you need proof of dupe, just ask, not going to post myself because I'm too lazy.
been to 15 crash sites and havent found shi
Showing the 5 most recent posts.