Posts by SpaWn
633 posts total, newest first.
I resigned.in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=.Amnesia;7231515]
I'm not surprised, comrade. This could've been seen from miles away.[/QUOTE]
Haha, we've seen it happen too many times now.New art, More Fantasticin Showroom - All way too washed out, none of them have a clear focal point, the only one that comes close is the spongebob one, but when the render of spongebob and pattrick are that big it's not hard for them to draw the eyes attentI resigned.in Art & Graphic Design - [QUOTE=.Amnesia;7214773]History just repeats itself again and again. This section is doomed, and no matter what anybody else says; it can't be saved from it's destiny.[/QUOTE]
You sound surprised brother. Section isn't New GFX Positionsin Art & Graphic Design - [quote=Dave84311;4533995]
Oh the irony Mr. I'll do something but I never do, "I'll do it tomorrow", or maybe just disappear for a few months playing SC2 or XBOX.
[/quote]
I've never argued that I'm not lazy, remind me wNew GFX Positionsin Art & Graphic Design - [quote=Dave84311;4528063]
Fail. There are a couple groups on MPGH that have NO power, and do something productive, for instance the EDITOR group. The editor group in its short life has done more than the GFX group will
Showing the 5 most recent posts.