Posts by MicroPenguin
43 posts total, newest first.
Unturned Items Editor OSXin Unturned Discussions & Help - Hi guys.
The source code has been released on Github awhile ago. I am not allowed to post the link here.
Send me a PM for it. Or just use your google fu.Unturned Items Editor OSXin Unturned Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=Marcki;9920452]Just 9 place for item its too small. if you have alicepack...:confused:[/QUOTE]
I have released the source code for this project. Just google "Unturned editor for osx[Preview]" It should be either Unturned Items Editor OSXin Unturned Discussions & Help - [QUOTE=lecraeman;9841654]Please fix the backpack slot issue :'( I love you for dis.[/QUOTE]
Please PM me for the source code.Unturned Items Editor OSXin Unturned Discussions & Help - I have released the source code for this program.Unturned Items Editor OSXin Unturned Discussions & Help - Would a moderator please explain why this thread was moved here?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.