Posts by Pixie
1,884 posts total, newest first.
Default Text Openerin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=Dr. D;6049307]Right click a text file and choose your app as default program? Or just replace notepad.exe with yours.[/QUOTE]
I tried that..? I guess I wasn't too clear when I said that in the first post, I'm a bDefault Text Openerin Visual Basic Programming - How would I make my note pad be the default text document opener?
I tried searching it on google, but I found nothing about it.
Just right clicking and changing the default program that opens the file doesn't work.
What I'm Backin Member Introduction & Return - One does not simply leave MPGH.
And hi there, Entourage ;)Global Hotkeysin Visual Basic Programming - [QUOTE=dudezone2;5922128]Exactly. So i'd like to use a different way of making the hotkeys.[/QUOTE]
Ask NextGen1
He should be able to help, he's really good at this stuffSimple Programin Visual Basic Programming - I found 2 links for you that might work:
How to lock keyboard and mouse on XP - CodeProject® (http://www.codeproject.com/Articles/8205/How-to-lock-keyboard-and-mouse-on-XP)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GSIT0TVEifw
The
Showing the 5 most recent posts.