Posts by XNightShade866
64 posts total, newest first.
Hack phone exploitin Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - There was no need for this post as this "exploit" is a waste. The wait timer is still called when you call the net function and this is called when you have the phone in hand and press a button anyway.Chronet Money Exploit?in Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=JazzAMD;11665307]For some reason cannot message but here : 192.223.26.102 port 27015[/QUOTE]
I didn't see anything for a money exploit, but there are a few things that were fun to play with before I got banned.
Chronet Money Exploit?in Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - Message me the server IP.Bully Server Gets Exploiteddd[Gamble Exploit]in Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - [QUOTE=dammedguy;11610809]Fast DL.!?[/QUOTE]
Turn downloads to "allow map only" or whateverHow?in Garry's Mod Server Exploits & Help - Private message me your server's IP. If it's a LUA exploit I'll look for it
Showing the 5 most recent posts.