Posts by duder5495
3 posts total, newest first.
How to fake steam numeric id?in Unturned Discussions & Help - have you tried appealing your ban?[Unturned]Bluehack Remastered - Updated to Newest Unturned Version, Minor BugFixesin Unturned Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Kerbasi;9770687]Really cool hack man, but when I try to use the config edit.exe it simply doesn't open and yes I have .NET 4.5+ installed and still nothing.
When I tried to use it in-game though I got kicked withQuestionin Unturned Discussions & Help - item or vehicle ESP, but it's not like there's a console which logs all actions in real timeIs there a way to get unbanned ?in Unturned Discussions & Help - IP change won't work, it bans your steam ID, so you need to make a new accountQuestions for coders or server ownersin Unturned Discussions & Help - Is there a way to increase server-wide FPS? (without decreasing player-slots and removing structures/vehicles/zombies)
Is there a way to decrease server-wide delay? (specifically when picking up items, when someone co
Showing the 5 most recent posts.