Posts by FuzzedWuzzed
44 posts total, newest first.
rip mein Flaming & Rage - so basically im fucked, I got vac'd on ALL of my accounts, and I can't stop cheating.... I have this urge to prove me self and be something I'm not so i am in a situation I am a staff member on a community and I have toAnyone want me to 2x your money?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - [QUOTE=Smoke's Sheep;11189224]thats for my boosting, legit this website is free money.....No need for your shit bro[/QUOTE]
It's just a prank bro!Anyone want me to 2x your money?in Counter-Strike 2 Discussions - You read it, then you look at the sig... ripRias-Hook Strafolas buildin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - [QUOTE=cdrizzle;11185883]no shit of course it's fucking vac detected it was released 5 days ago & it's basically a leak[/QUOTE]
well first off get the hell of my dick fuck boy, second of all I was just telling new peoplRias-Hook Strafolas buildin Counter-Strike 2 Hacks - Just got back from vacation.... ha thats irony Got VAC'd 2 days ago only cheat I used was this use w/ caution http://steamcommunity.com/id/BLUUEEEE/
Showing the 5 most recent posts.