Posts by Phawk
5 posts total, newest first.
PayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=robertbsyukri;9791416]Nice hack but it doesn't work on the new update. Any suggestion?[/QUOTE]
It is still working for me, but I don't have dlc and hack7 files in Script folder. And not used F1 cheat to test iPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bounro;9784773]-> thank you for your help.
I pressed f1/f7 yesterday and unlock full achievements (yes i know) but i configured my steam profile as private, i play only with my friends and rarely with other playePayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=bounro;9777115]I've some questions :
it's undetected ?
i just read the 1st page and i don't understand how the money/lvl hack works, can you explain me ?
thank you guys and particulary OP.[/QUOTE]
F1 maPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER (v3)in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Ezeklol;9766401]The F1 hack is way too much. I was trying to be discreet ;__;
But now my steam achivements just got spammed.[/QUOTE]
You can use Steam Achievement Manager to remove achievements (current versioPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER - V4in Payday 2 Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=vazeriod;9743393]Anyone else crashing?[/QUOTE]
I was having crashes when trying to open safe on day 2 of Rats, but there has been two recent updates and now no longer crash with that specific example.
Don't
Showing the 5 most recent posts.