ExclamationOutdatedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER (v3)

Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
PayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER (v3)
LUA-SCRIPT-HACK
BY
DARKGAMER1379
+
DLC UNLOCKER
V3





KEYS:
• F1 = MONEY, LEVEL, SKILL, FOV HACK
• F2 = PLAYER HACK
• F3 = WEAPON HACK
• F4 = EQUIPMENT HACK
• F5 = ALARM HACK
• F6 = X-RAY HACK
• F7 = UNLOCK HACK
• F8 = GRENADE HACK
• F10 = KILL HACK
• F11 = WIN HACK
• F12 = LOSS HACK
• NUM1 = AMMO-BAG HACK (COMING)
• NUM2 = MUSIC MENÜ (COMING)
• NUM3 = DOCTOR-BAG HACK (COMING)
• NUM4 = SENTRY HACK (COMING)
• NUM6 = EDM HACK (COMING)





INSTALL NOTE:
EXTRACT THE RAR FILE TO YOUR GAMEDIR (C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common\PAYDAY 2)
YOU WILL NEED TO INSTALL VISUAL C++ REDISTRIBUTABLE PACKAGES FOR VISUAL STUDIO 2013 (BOTH x86 AND x64 VERSIONS)





HOW TO USE:
1.) START PAYDAY 2
2.) START A MISSION
3.) KLICK THE KEYS TO ACTIVATE THE HACKS (F1, F2.....)
4.) FINISH THE MISSION
5.) ENJOY THE HACK





CHANGELOG:
v1:
-GODMODE - FIXED
-NAMES - CHANGED

v2:
- UNLOCK HACK - FIXED
- NEW VIDEO - ADDED

v3:
- GRENADE HACK - ADDED
- WALK ANIMATION - REMOVED
- WEAPON ANIMATION - REMOVED
- WIN HACK - ADDED
- LOSS HACK - ADDED
- KILL HACK - ADDED

v4: (COMING)
- SPAWN HACK - ADDED
- INFAMY HACK - ADDED
- MUSIC MENÜ ADDED
- ANT-CHEAT (COMING)





INFO:
THE VIRUSTOTAL AND YOUTUBE VIDEO LINK IS IN THE RAR FILE! OR IN THE TXT FILE!
BECAUSE I DONT HAVE ANY RIGHTS TO POST SOME LINKS!
SORRY:
SORRY FOR MY BAD ENGLISH BECAUSE I COME FROM GERMANY
PayDay 2 - HACK (v3)_mpgh.net.rar198 KB · 5,464 downloads Clean
Virustotal.txt120 B · 179 downloads Clean
Video.txt60 B · 441 downloads Clean
I'm gonna wait to DL till tomorrow and get v4
provide virus scans please, two of them and a image as well...
For some reason the initial scan was not correct.

I re-uploaded it and now it should be fine.

Anyways, approved.
Finally
Thank you for approving.
This is actually pretty damn awesome. Just wondering though, is there a way to disable/adjust some of the parts of the F1 Hack? I'd like to use it, but I'd rather it not sent me straight into max level.
You can edit Scripts/hack1.lua and set what you want Can you tell me whether the animations are gone?
Thanks for this, It worked perfectly. But I don't want to level myself up yet, what lua command is there to remove points? (If any)
change managers.experience:debug_add_points( 500000000, false ) or delete this code!
The F1 hack is way too much. I was trying to be discreet ;__;
But now my steam achivements just got spammed.
Posts 1–15 of 45 · Page 1 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us