ExclamationOutdatedPayDay 2 LUA-SCRIPT-HACK + DLC UNLOCKER (v3)

Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
Didnt Work ?
Quote Originally Posted by David. View Post
Didnt Work ?
Seriously -.-
I am now labeled as CHEATER in red even when I get rid of them. What do I do?
Quote Originally Posted by IckyDrew View Post
I am now labeled as CHEATER in red even when I get rid of them. What do I do?
really you had no anticheat bypass?
Quote Originally Posted by IckyDrew View Post
I am now labeled as CHEATER in red even when I get rid of them. What do I do?
make sure you are not using any DLC that you don't own (or just buy DLC)
it is not working for me
Outdated.

update this theard.
Update it! It's not working for the latest version of PD2! I lost all my DLC items!
Still working for me oddly...

And yeah there's a cheater tag, but most people don't seem to care
It IS working. By patched, they mean it is detected (will tag you as cheater).
So after installing this to directory Every DLC will be unlocked, and even if i don't use any of the option's ( cheats ) ingame it will tag me as a Cheater?
It doesnt work. Just tried it out.
DLC Unlocker work ( i use only this ) but tag you cheater (auto-kick)
Posts 31–45 of 45 · Page 3 of 3
This thread is closed for replies.

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us