Posts by Peddeee
45 posts total, newest first.
Help Me Improve My Hacking Sitein General Game Hacking - I have a hacking site that I am having some issues with. I understand that it might not be the best site, but I am having trouble understanding what exactly I should change.
Will pay 20$ for help with PP. Payment upfrPaid to codein Web Languages - Read the entire post!
What I want is a server running twitter bot.
Every 24th hour it will add new friends and unfollow the people who has not followed back, automaticly on a server.
And if it is possible to add fThere are any injectors that working on xp?in Combat Arms Europe Hacks - I have XP, every injector I have tried is working + almost every hack I have tried x)Twitter bot codingin C++/C Programming - Im looking for a guy to code a bot for me, this bot will be private for just us two or maybe we can start selling it (If its possible to code some sort of selling system with serials etc.).
What the bot can do: It wiSelling Maplestory EU accountin Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - I have a lv 70 priest (Build to priest but not yet job advanced) with some lv 75 or 80 equips and nearly no money >.<
Anyone want to buy it, If anyone is interessed I will look on it and give more info etc.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.