Posts by samxkim
186 posts total, newest first.
MICROGOD'S REFUNDING SERVICE¦CAR PARTS¦ELECTRONICS STORES¦IN-APP PURCHASE¦in User Services - For Best Buy, overstock, and newegg, will there be an investigation when using ur services?Python Codingin Work & Job Offers - Bump, still needing this! Just an example of one of the 3 problems I need done! (Other 2 are regarding calculating loan payment and using the turtle module)
https://gyazo.com/227f156e74e3fe3416d10cf585a61b60Python Codingin Work & Job Offers - Demonstrating the geometric series, loan payment outputs, and such using python.Python Codingin Work & Job Offers - I'm looking for someone with python experience that can complete some basic computer science problems for me. Will be paying with either BTC or PayPal. If interested, PM me your skype so we can discuss further. Thanks!Intel Core i7-5820K Haswell-E 6-Core 3.3GHz [Cheap]in Elite Selling / Trading / Buying - I might be interested, but how much would the shipping costs be in the US?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.