HiringPython Coding

Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1
Python Coding
I'm looking for someone with python experience that can complete some basic computer science problems for me. Will be paying with either BTC or PayPal. If interested, PM me your skype so we can discuss further. Thanks!
What exactly do you need this program to do?
Demonstrating the geometric series, loan payment outputs, and such using python.
Loan repayment outputs is easy to do @samxkim but with the geometric series, to be able to demonstrate that... it would be squaring the denominator.

I might be able to do it. Add me on Skype and give me a full run down and I'll have a go at it. Haven't touched Python in a while so gonna take this opportunity to see what I still know from it
Posts 1–5 of 5 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?