Posts by Tsuchiro
779 posts total, newest first.
CS:GO Knifein Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=nija646;9940111]Hello I want to venture out from the steam market and sell here as I need money to afford the new wow expansion so i have decieded to sell my knife my knife
★ Huntsman Knife | Crimson Web
PTrading my knife for another knife or skins.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=nickmo123456;9937314]Bump bump
cock[/QUOTE]
added you on skype.CS:GO Skins and/or knives.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=rapzeh76;9936262]It is flaming, and, to be scammed with a middleman.
Person A adds me:
"Hi, I'm interested in your knife, can we use a middleman?"
"sure".
Person A gets friend to change his profile to look like aCS:GO Skins and/or knives.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - [QUOTE=rapzeh76;9936246]Been scammed with middlemen twice.
I'm not a scammer, you told me to go first, and I said no, then you got all pissy as shown in the pictures above. Now please stop messaging on this thread or I CS:GO Skins and/or knives.in Counter-Strike 2 Marketplace - You're hella funny bud. I asked if you are willing to go first all you had to say was no. You didn't even offer to use OMM so yeah... I wouldn't trade with him most likely trying to scam.
http://settingtrends.me/i/e363
Showing the 5 most recent posts.