Posts by Bruticus Maximus
7 posts total, newest first.
BOT Immanence - lvl40 Blood Magein Epic Duel (ED) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Thank you!ExileBot v3.0 [Fully Optimized]in Epic Duel (ED) Hacks / Cheats / Trainers - Could someone give a script for a strike bot? I'm really bad with this thing :(Top Classesin Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Some classes are just better to bot with than others. What are the best class choices to bot with for the following:
- Multi Target
- Single TargetLe Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - Alright, thanks for all the help.Le Bot 8.3in Adventure Quest Worlds (AQW) Help - at argorok
In Le Bot. I have Totems and Vouchers entered, and I am receiving Totems quite often.
at thefrikkinasian
Alright, I'll do that. Could I maybe get help on making a Nulgath Larvae bot?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.