Posts by sena_4
17 posts total, newest first.
Spawn Protection ESPin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=mcryptzzz;13382173]
BOOL IsInSpawnProtectionTime(APawn *Pawn)
{
if (Pawn == NULL)
return FALSE;
AavaGameReplicationInfo* GRI = Pawn->WorldInfo ? Cast<AavaGameReplicationInfo>(Pawn->WorldInfo->GRI) : NULL;
AProcessEvent does not work in AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - How can I use it when i call project method ?ProcessEvent does not work in AVAin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - my sdk's process event does not work..
I want to ViewLocation from WorldLocation.
so , I want to know how to use "Canvas->Projet" without ProcessEvent.
I can get Canvas PTR , but does not work..
why?
please help me.I want to find enemy xyz positionin Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - i have ava sdk .
i want to make 2d box. so , i wanto to know xyz position.
i want to source code.
please help me.Guide to create UAV from scratch.in Alliance of Valiant Arms (AVA) Coding / Source Code - [QUOTE=Scythen;12557843]You need Visual Studio. I recommend learning C++ and game hacking before copy and pasting this code.[/QUOTE]
I pasted this code. but occurred error..
what Controller ?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.