SmileGuide to create UAV from scratch.

Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1
Guide to create UAV from scratch.
Looking for any experienced hackers or coder that has created their own UAV hack in AvA to teach me personally. Hopefully i will be able to learn and release hacks for those that needed in the future.
From scratch? Too bothersome. What do you know already? Nothing? I suggest you learn how to use Cheat Engine. And while you are at it to learn C++
Could you then pass me the bypass and uav code to the cheat engine?
Quote Originally Posted by iAnimes View Post
Could you then pass me the bypass and uav code to the cheat engine?
Heartbeat has been re-implemented. So, bypass doesn't work anymore. When I have some time I'll hopefully start releasing some stuff.
Is there any good youtuber or source you would recommend learning Cheat Engine from?
dear Jabberwock

please teach me how to use this uav hack source code.


if (Controller)
{
DWORD MyPlayerReplicationInfo = *(DWORD*)(Controller + 0x023C);

if (MyPlayerReplicationInfo)
{
DWORD WorldInfo = *(DWORD*)(Controller + 0x00B4);

if (WorldInfo)
{
DWORD MyPawn = *(DWORD*)(Controller + 0x238);
DWORD PawnList = *(DWORD*)(WorldInfo + 0x068C);
DWORD MyTeam = *(DWORD*)(MyPlayerReplicationInfo + 0x026C);

for (DWORD Pawn = PawnList; Pawn; Pawn = *(DWORD*)(Pawn + 0x0244))
{
if (MyPawn && Pawn == MyPawn) continue;

DWORD PlayerReplicationInfo = *(DWORD*)(Pawn + 0x03A4);

if (!PlayerReplicationInfo || (MyTeam && MyTeam == *(DWORD*)(PlayerReplicationInfo + 0x026C)))
continue;

*(DWORD*)(Pawn + 0x5C8) |= 0x10 | 0x4000 | 0x04000000;
}
}
}
}
Quote Originally Posted by sena_4 View Post
dear Jabberwock

please teach me how to use this uav hack source code.


if (Controller)
{
DWORD MyPlayerReplicationInfo = *(DWORD*)(Controller + 0x023C);

if (MyPlayerReplicationInfo)
{
DWORD WorldInfo = *(DWORD*)(Controller + 0x00B4);

if (WorldInfo)
{
DWORD MyPawn = *(DWORD*)(Controller + 0x238);
DWORD PawnList = *(DWORD*)(WorldInfo + 0x068C);
DWORD MyTeam = *(DWORD*)(MyPlayerReplicationInfo + 0x026C);

for (DWORD Pawn = PawnList; Pawn; Pawn = *(DWORD*)(Pawn + 0x0244))
{
if (MyPawn && Pawn == MyPawn) continue;

DWORD PlayerReplicationInfo = *(DWORD*)(Pawn + 0x03A4);

if (!PlayerReplicationInfo || (MyTeam && MyTeam == *(DWORD*)(PlayerReplicationInfo + 0x026C)))
continue;

*(DWORD*)(Pawn + 0x5C8) |= 0x10 | 0x4000 | 0x04000000;
}
}
}
}
You need Visual Studio. I recommend learning C++ and game hacking before copy and pasting this code.
Quote Originally Posted by Scythen View Post
You need Visual Studio. I recommend learning C++ and game hacking before copy and pasting this code.
I pasted this code. but occurred error..

what Controller ?
Quote Originally Posted by sena_4 View Post
I pasted this code. but occurred error..

what Controller ?
Dude just learn C++ before trying to do something real.
It's a pseudocode. You need to find Controller yourself. I can't spoon feed you
hi im new to all this so i need a bit help...i just want uav but i dont know anything from hacks..pls some1 can help me :/ ?
Posts 1–12 of 12 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Need help?