95% from scratch

Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1
95% from scratch
Nop indian guy isnt from scratch
I'm not going to lie.. I'm not a fan of it, but it seems good just not my style
I like, but who's the dude?
Quote Originally Posted by Vizz View Post
I like, but who's the dude?
obviously, some indian guy that he has the hots for xo
Haha, pink background too!
indian guys are the reason i get up in the morning. LOL
Bahaha!

Where so immature.
Whats with the random flower O.o
Isn't that a pre-made texture? >_>
Looks like a grunge stock on overlay or something :/
You did well... But it's just not my style.
I like it. Text needs some work though. But still it's really nice. :3
I put on a filter i forget what it was and then added a little bit more shit to it using clone stamp tool.
Posts 1–13 of 13 · Page 1 of 1

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

Need help?