Posts by LostxMax
35 posts total, newest first.
RotmgHacker....Features ideas?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=kola95;13018475]You can bypass the 20 attempts limit.[/QUOTE]
Didn't know that was possible.
I do however run combolists at 600cpm and its not hard.
I can't release due to TOS or i wouldRotmgHacker....Features ideas?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - currently, my checker runs about 600ish combos a minute (on my shitty internet and pc) and checks for working logins and prints out "cracked" inside a file in mule-dump format for checking.
Any other features I should hSelling account with MAX Legendary pet and few Utsin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - interested. Skype Added.Looking to buy Legend Pet accountin Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Looking to buy a legendary pet account dont really care about characters or items.
I must be able to obtain full access to all email accounts associated with it and the recovery questions.
Skype:LflostxmaxHelpin Realm of the Mad God Help & Requests - right click global settings => advanced => trusted locations => add your folder/client => restart
Showing the 5 most recent posts.