Posts by UnknownDutchMan
7 posts total, newest first.
Rushing!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Hi guys!
I'm hard working on a hack for CrossFire at the moment. I've found some good tutorials where I learned much from the last couple of days also I've just started reading some interesting books about C++
I willWorking hackin CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - It works! =)c++ or visual basics?in C++/C Programming - I saw some good books in the store about C#
And one of java.
What's the difference between C# and C++ ?Need hack for free weapons or free GP!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - [quote=TomStrike96;662897]Hello":D
I´m looking for a CrossFire hack which I can get free weapons or free GP!
I don´t want tips how to play or something like this!!!:mad:
I´m a Vista user.
I had a look at many other tstart!!!!in CrossFire Hacks & Cheats - Search the forums.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.