Posts by gamehackernoob
7 posts total, newest first.
Steam Games/VAC2 Ban, Bypass/Workaround, acess secure servers[release]in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - I think I saw this elsewhere. Leeched maybe?:eek:
I would hope not, if you want an example of what happens to someone that screws with someones elses stuff look at what dave did to WRHAX.[New Release] Aimbot + All Shit!in CounterStrike (CS) 1.6 Hacks / Counter Strike: Source (CSS) Hacks - Sweet tyvm!!boboboboNeed help with my warrock hack codein Visual Basic Programming - Note that that module is detected.
You will be banned within 30 seconds.bdeadbdeadbdeadSearching for retail codein Trade Accounts/Keys/Items - [QUOTE=poncho007;151228]Is there next wednesday coming a new update??:confused::([/QUOTE]
Most likely. With all the bugs from retarded PB and K2. Plus they're implementing the clan system. Expect updates often.bypassin WarRock - International Hacks - [QUOTE=123456789987654321;151743]u can make a bypass with a ce i did it before the last update with this code: pbcl.dll+2EE6a but it isnt working any morebdead[/QUOTE]
PB updated, the 2 new PB exe's bypass them. XD
Showing the 5 most recent posts.