Posts by Poke It With A Spork
28 posts total, newest first.
Riot fist ward and/or Teemo skins giftin League of Legends Marketplace - Hello, I'm looking to buy a riot fist ward or some cheaper skins.
Things I need:
Riot Fist bump ward
Cottontail Teemo
Super Teemo
Panda Teemo
Skype: danny5499
(my brothers I don't have one)Is unban service legit?in League of Legends Help - My lol account got perma banned for verbal abuse. I hate my life.Is unban service legit?in League of Legends Help - Hey guys so my account got banned for verbal abuse. Is it possible to get it unbanned? I found unban service but its expensive and I don't know if it works of if it is just a scam. Is it even possible to get a perma ban Teemo Solo Top Guidein League of Legends Guides - I prefer lich bane over nashersScriptingin League of Legends Help - If i'm scripting on a alt account and get caught will rito ban m main account as well?
Showing the 5 most recent posts.