Posts by SniperBuckian
37 posts total, newest first.
Who knew?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - [QUOTE=Quik RS;10798120]Reskinned DBlades and Doom Bows have been out for so long now, I've got more of the reskinned versions than the original one.
I miss the old ones.[/QUOTE]
Winter reskins still drop...
Rip in kubit's possible in private servers... Is it possible in prod?in Realm of the Mad God Discussions - Why don't you go try it instead of asking...Selling Rotmg account!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - Pr0VIe pR00f 0f tHe aCc0uNTEasy ROTMG Account Creatorin Realm of the Mad God Hacks & Cheats - I have around 4k mules lol, this was fun.+400 ubhp +1500 life .90 .25 gogo!in Realm of the Mad God Selling / Trading / Buying - [QUOTE=yebbaleka;10716680]?? what is ubatk
if you dont mind explaining?[/QUOTE]
Ring of Unbound Attack
Showing the 5 most recent posts.