Posts by MsGoldia
4 posts total, newest first.
Chivalry Speed Hack (EASY)in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yaparoo;10376272]Well I'm still a bit of a noob at hacking and I'm just trying to warn those people who are just starting.[/QUOTE]
It's very safe to say, don't hack in chivalry all "hacks" that work gets you vac Chivalry Speed Hack (EASY)in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Hacks & Cheats - [QUOTE=Yaparoo;10374213]DON'T USE CHEAT ENGINE, VAC WILL DETECT AFTER 3 DAYS.
I got vac banned from CMW after 3 days of speed hacking. After vac ban you can not play on public server but can still create games and plaChivalry Speed Hack (EASY)in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Post your steamprofile to proof you aren't vacbanned ? :PChivalry Speed Hack (EASY)in Chivalry: Medieval Warfare Hacks & Cheats - Just going to say CE is detected by VAC in every way. Don't use it you will see after 3 days a VAC Ban on your account.
Showing the 4 most recent posts.