Chivalry Speed Hack (EASY)

Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2
Chivalry Speed Hack (EASY)
All you need is Cheat Engine 6.3 (I would not recommend 6.4 because it's buggy) This simple speedhack (Cheat Engine) makes you move faster and swing faster. (It's a little weird though)

1. open cheat engine
2. Click little computer icon on top left corner
3. Click "Windows List"
4. Select "Chivalry:Medieval Warfare.exe"
5. Select "Enable Speedhack" on the right
6. Choose a number (I wouldn't go over 10)
7. Happy speed hacking!

Note:IF YOU GET CAUGHT IT IS NOT MY FAULT.If you go too high the game will crash. Also, don't go too high because it gets noticeable and you may get banned.
You mean to tell me that Cheat Engine is still not detected? I mean... i'm sure as with anything in relation to visuals a huge speed increase is easily spotted/reported. Thats crazy!
I'd recommend not going anything over 2 even..... Lol. Even then it's way too fast. Easily spotted.
Quote Originally Posted by greengermbubble View Post
I'd recommend not going anything over 2 even..... Lol. Even then it's way too fast. Easily spotted.
For sure bro for sure. I don't know if i'll take the CE route again, I think i'd rather invest my time into dumping an SDK and applying source I have from working on Mortal Online hacks.
Can you get VAC'ed in chivalry? I keep my speed at 1.3 is that good?
VAC'ed. You lied to me. I had the speed at 1.1 and I got vacced.
Requesting mod to delete thread, Patched/detected what ever. Vacced because of this shit. The dude said i wouldnt unless i went over 2, but i still got vacced
Quote Originally Posted by KaboomXX View Post
Requesting mod to delete thread, Patched/detected what ever. Vacced because of this shit. The dude said i wouldnt unless i went over 2, but i still got vacced
Don't get mad at OP. You know the risks involved when cheating.
Just going to say CE is detected by VAC in every way. Don't use it you will see after 3 days a VAC Ban on your account.
i have no idea you'd get vacced i've been playing with this all day and haven't been vacced yet
HOWEVER SINCE IT'S APPARENTLY ABLE TO GET YOU VAC BANNED ONLY TRY IT IF YOU'RE OK WITH BEING VAC'D BECAUSE IT DIDN'T VAC ME BUT IT MIGHT TO YOU SO DO AT YOUR OWN RISK!
Post your steamprofile to proof you aren't vacbanned ? :P
Thanks man but my game did crash but i only had it at 3
DON'T USE CHEAT ENGINE, VAC WILL DETECT AFTER 3 DAYS.

I got vac banned from CMW after 3 days of speed hacking. After vac ban you can not play on public server but can still create games and play with friends using hamachi.
Quote Originally Posted by Yaparoo View Post
DON'T USE CHEAT ENGINE, VAC WILL DETECT AFTER 3 DAYS.

I got vac banned from CMW after 3 days of speed hacking. After vac ban you can not play on public server but can still create games and play with friends using hamachi.
People are still dumb enough to use cheat engine ? God that program has been detected by VAC since forever. People stop being so dumb, buut I guess hacking in VAC secured game that even has active admins is already dumb enough, but to even use cheat engine tsssss.
Posts 1–15 of 19 · Page 1 of 2

Post a Reply

Similar Threads

Tags for this Thread

None

Talk with us