Posts by twisizz
30 posts total, newest first.
MW2 Crackin Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - message deletedMW2 Single Player Trainerin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - [quote=-_-;1558491]help anyone?[/quote]
Just works for me, just tested it. I suppose you are using this on Single Player and not on Multiplayer right? Because this is only for single player.
[quote=toobanooba;1558550]
4OMG FREE MONEY!in Call of Duty Modern Warfare 2 Discussions - I was banned too yesterday... :( I'm not going to buy a new copy of this game, so sorry Raven.Single-player Trainer v2 Seriesin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Works for me
[quote=noob15;1511804]does the all star unlocker work? tryed it but didnt worked[/quote]Single-player Trainer v2 Seriesin Call of Duty 6 - Modern Warfare 2 (MW2) Hacks - Thanks for credits ;)
Good hack, works
[quote=Tarantula888;1511615]can i be banned using it?[/quote]
No
Showing the 5 most recent posts.