Posts by xProvidence
54 posts total, newest first.
WTS Dead Frontier Accountin Dead Frontier Hacks - Account is still up for sale. I've been busy with life so this keep going in the backburner. I've tried to contact people with varying success that hasn't gone well, evidently. Price is $300.Dead Frontier Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Account is still up for grabs. I've tried contacting people but I either cannot reach them or I do not get any replies. I am quite busy with life so please be patient if I take a while to get back to you. Price is still WTS Dead Frontier Accountin Dead Frontier Hacks - I will get back to you sluzza and yeoheason88, apologies that it's taking me this long. I did not get any notification that there was updates to this thread.
BigCock69, if the neither sluzza or yeoheason88 do not want tDead Frontier Accountin Selling Accounts/Keys/Items - Yes, but the UGAU is not being sold anymore, AFAIK, and getting to this level still requires a fair bit of effort and time. Also, much of the credits were bought with my own money so I am still selling this at a loss.WTS Dead Frontier Accountin Dead Frontier Hacks - Bump. The account is still for sale.
Showing the 5 most recent posts.